COMPETITION: Win a nights stay in the glamorous penthouse suite, spa treatments and dinner at the Brighton Thistle hotel

by - March 16, 2011

If you are not lucky enough to live in Brighton it is a fun place to visit for the weekend and one of the reasons I started this blog was to help visitors (and residents alike) find good food in the city. It is easy to get lured by the tourist fodder, but with so many local cafes, restaurants and bars doing incredible things, I hope yours truly can point you in the right direction on your visit.

To make your stay even more fabulous, how about a stay in the Thistle's penthouse suite? Don't say I don't give you anything! I have a wonderful one nights stay for two people worth £650 as well as some extra goodies. Unfortunately the only image I have is this slightly cheesy shot but I've been along to the suite personally to see if it is worthy of my attractive and stylish readers!! The best bit is the hot tub on the outside decked balcony, overlooking over the seafront and the suite itself is nicely decorated and very glam.







In addition to the suite, you will also receive a free pass to the recently refurbished Otium Health & Leisure Club or you could use your pass to indulge yourself with a massage or treatment in the beauty rooms (one per person). A complimentary Dinner for two will also be offered in the Promenade Restaurant, overlooking Brighton Pier and the sea.



Nice huh! Shame I can't enter but y'know - I'll be ok in my 2 up 2 down round the corner in the cheap seats while you live the high life!



Entry: To stand a chance of winning all you need to do is visit the competition page here and answer the following question: Why should you win a night in a luxury Thistle hotel suite? The most deserving entry judged by Thistle Hotel will win.
The closing date for this competition is 31st March 2011 at 5pm. Entrants must be 18yrs or over to enter this competition. Other T&Cs are also available on the page.

The Graphic Foodie's Off The Beaten Path Tour of Brighton!
If you do win, here is my suggested itinerary for a top day in Brighton. If you haven't been to the Pavillion or the Pier, you have to go - I've lived here all my life and still need my annual fix of both. Assuming you have visited before, I suggest The Graphic Foodie's Off The Beaten Path Tour of Brighton! After your morning chill and massage, take a walk and grab a coffee and mid-morning pastries at Cocoa, my favourite patisserie in town. You will then have summoned the energy for some shopping round the Laines where I like to pick up fab vintage cookware and china, design focused homeware or some boutique jewelry.

I would then suggest an Indian street food style lunch at The Chilli Pickle. It ain’t no visit to Brighton without an ice cream so squeeze in a visit to Boho - my go to for gelato. Gelato in hand, have a mooch down to the seafront for a walk and a nose around Castor and Pollux design/art gallery and shop and then maybe play on some vintage slot machines at the charming Old Penny Arcade before heading back to The Thistle. After dining, grab some post dinner drinks at Hotel Du Vin, or if warm enough, grab a space on the beach and order some drinks from one of the seafront bars.

Good luck! x

You May Also Like

0 comments